South Cooper Mountain Heights
South Cooper Mountain Heights is Arbor Homes’ newest creation in the Cooper Mountain area of Beaverton, OR. South Cooper Mountain Heights showcases modern materials and architectural styles along with sustainability and energy efficiency. Homeowners can expect the quality, detail and style that Arbor is known for throughout our communities.
In addition to a convenient centralized location near an abundance of services, South Cooper Mountain, and the greater Beaverton area, boasts of more than 100 parks, bike paths and hiking trails. Enjoy community events, shopping, museums, wineries, libraries, golf courses, top rated schools and so much more!
Please contact us through the form below for more information!
- Coming Soon
- Sale Pending
Models & Plans
An assortment of new single-family homes with approximately 2,400 square feet or more are being offered. Here are some of our new floor plans:
More will be available soon! Please check our site periodically for updates or contact our sales team at 503-716-8412 for more information.
Map & Directions
- From Interstate 5, Take Exit 292A to OR-217 N
- Take Exit 4 to OR-210/Scholls Fy. Rd
- Continue on OR-210 W/SW Scholls Ferry Rd to SW 175th Ave
- North (right) on SW 175th Ave
- East (right) on SW Barrows Rd
- New South Cooper Mountain Location
- Within Walking Distance to Cooper Mountain Nature Park
- Close to Nearby Shopping & Restaurants
- Beaverton School District including the brand new Mountainside High School
- Easy Access to Downtown Portland and all Major Freeways
Beaverton School District:
The 230-acre park offers visitors 3½ miles of trails that traverse the park and pass through each of its distinct habitats – from conifer forest to prairie to oak woodlands. Visitors will be rewarded with grand views of the Chehalem Mountains, close-up looks at Oregon white oaks and a small prairie that has sat relatively undisturbed for hundreds of years.
A 19 acre park with walking trails, sports fields and dog park.
Trails, gardens and self guided tours of the historic estate.
Wine tasting, tours and events of the popular biodynamic Willamette Valley Winery.
A fantastic shopping and dining experience with New Seasons Market, La Provence, Cinetopia and more!