Home Builders in Oregon – Customer Service
Welcome to your new home and our Homeowner Care section! As a new Arbor Homes homeowner we want you to be confident and comfortable with your new home from the start.
We’ve put together this section on our website and included materials for you to reference now and in the future when questions arise about your home. Get information on your home warranty and ways to contact us about any concerns. Always refer to manufacturers’ manuals for specific safety and care information about their products.
Existing homeowners… please click HERE to access your remaining warranty coverage.
To submit a warranty request please fill out the warranty request form.
A Brief Overview
Homeowners enjoy personal and efficient ways to communicate and address warranted items that need attention during the first year of ownership with the Arbor Homes New Home Warranty program, which begins working before move-in and continues for the first year of ownership.
As part of every new homeowner orientation, in advance of the move-in date, an Arbor Homes customer service representative acquaints new owners with warranty procedures and addresses any specific concerns. During this appointment, the homeowner and customer service representative walk through the house and create a list of any needed corrections. Corrective measures are implemented by Arbor Homes to address all items on the list.
Then, still prior to a new owner’s move-in date, the customer service representative and homeowner conduct a final walk-through to ensure that all concerns noted on the earlier list were addressed, and to answer any new questions.
Please uphold your responsibility to minimize damage caused by emergency conditions and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An emergency, as defined by our warranty department, includes the following:
- Total loss of heat or air conditioning.
- Total loss of electricity. (Contact the utility company before reporting circumstances to Arbor Homes)
- Plumbing leak that requires entire water supply to be shut off.
- Total loss of water. (Contact the utility company before reporting circumstances to Arbor Homes)
- Gas leak. LEAVE HOME IMMEDIATELY AND CONTACT THE UTILITY COMPANY.
- Major roof or plumbing leak.
Homeowners can request non-emergency warranty service in three ways:
- In writing, by completing or mailing the warranty request forms in your Homeowner’s Manual: Mailing address: 735 SW 158th Ave., Beaverton, OR 97006
- Complete and submit the online form. Warranty Service Request Form
- Send an e-mail stating the issue, along with your name, address, and telephone number to email@example.com.
Scheduling Non-Emergency Work
When you submit your non-emergency request by phone, email, or mail, a customer service representative will contact you to schedule an appointment:
Drywall appointments: Scheduled Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m., or 11:30 a.m., drywall appointments typically last about one hour. Prior to the appointment, please conduct your own walk-through to find and mark (with tape) any nail holes or cracks in walls and ceilings that you want repaired.
Service technician appointments: With appointments scheduled Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., service technician appointments generally last about 1.5 hours. If you have a list of items causing concern, be sure e-mail those items to the Arbor Homes customer service office prior to your appointment.