The Collins View area in SW Portland is nestled between the River View Natural Area and Tryon Creek State Natural Area. Miles of trails and tree-lined streets are within quick reach. Great schools make this an ideal location for families. Enjoy close proximity to Lewis & Clark college and central access to Lake Oswego, downtown Portland, and Beaverton.
Models & Plans
Only one home available from Arbor Homes in this location! For more information, please view our Sierra French plan.
Map & Directions
- Take exit 297 from I-5 South
- Merge onto SW Barbur toward SW Terwilliger Blvd
- Right on SW Terwilliger Blvd
- Continue on SW Terwilliger Blvd
- At traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto SW Palater Rd
- Turn left on SW Palatine Hill Rd
- Centralized access to Lake Oswego, downtown Portland, and Beaverton
- Close proximity to major employers
- Access to walking trails